All of our HRTMS consultants have extensive, hands on, implementation experience. That experience, combined with our established implementation approach and the unique configuration of our platform, creates the ability to provide efficient and effective implementations. So what can you expect during the implementation process?
- Scoping Interview: A HRTMS Implementation Consultant will spend the time with you to develop a deep understanding of your current processes and your goals for a new system. We do this during the sales process, so we fully understand your requirements before we commit to fulfill them
- Statement of Work: Your HRTMS Consultant will then generate a detailed statement of work that will layout the scope and project deliverables and all required resources for the project
- Best Practices Consulting: Once you choose to work with HRTMS we will offer insights as well as solutions, and lessons learned from our extensive experience with many other organizations and systems to help you attain your goals
- Iterative Configurations: We get you up and running and hands on with the system almost immediately. Then we iterate through the configuration with you. You are a key and active participant in fine tuning the system to meet your needs
- A Sustainable System: Your HRTMS Consultant will guide and mentor your stakeholders during the implementation process. So by the time you’re ready for Go-Live you fully understand the functionality and features you’ll be using. When the project is complete you and your staff will be fully capable of operating and using the systems with comfort and ease