Raleigh, North Carolina | Full-Time Position
HRTMS is looking for an aspiring C# application developer to join our team. We are a fast-growing, privately held NC company located in Raleigh near Crabtree. Our SaaS/web-based HR Enterprise software products are developed using a RAD tool based on the Winform object model.
If you are passionate about technology, creating and supporting software and constantly learning, then our environment may be just what you are looking for. We value hard work, dedication and a commitment to deliver top quality software to our customers. You’ll love our fun and productive office environment with the best gourmet coffee in town!
What You'll Do:
- Mostly application support working with our Client Relations and Support Team to identify and fix issues in the application
- Help develop new modules after you gain experience with our technology and core application.
- Collaborate and innovate with our technical and non-technical teams
- Spend most of the day in code, with few meetings and interruptions!
Skills and Experience:
- Visual Studio 2015/2017
- C# and .Net (2+ years)
- Solid WinForms application development experience including: form designer, object and event models, standard controls (such as the treeview, listview, toolbar, tabbed controls), and creating user-controls (2+ years)
- Ability to understand and debug a large business application written in C#
- Solid SQL skills, preferably with SQL Server (2014 or later)
- Familiarity with Object-oriented development including inheritance and interfaces.
- Working knowledge of the .Net libraries including Generic Collections, Data Access, File System access, string parsing, XML, recursion, serialization, JSON, structured error handling and other modern development techniques.
- Experience in a similar software environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of source code management such as SVN and Github
- HTML experience and CSS are useful
- Knowledge of Restful API’s, configuring IIS, Windows Server (2012, 2016), SAML, security protocols and best practices are a big plus.
Earn a competitive salary with great benefits including subsidized health care, 401k (after qualifying period) and profit sharing.
This position requires a Resident Permit or US citizenship. This is not a remote position.